Bachelor degree or above
More than 2 years
· Responsible for mechanical design of industrial automation products, covers specification, design, testing, supplier controlling, manufacturing introduction and maintenance;
· Support effort estimation for planning. Planning the assigned work package within the scope of process instructions. Align & control planning with supplier;
· Result documentation and transfer of work package;
· In charge of technical proposal preparation, technical exchange meeting with client;
· Other related work.
What do we expect from you:
· Bachelor or Master degree in mechanical engineering or related field; solid theoretical knowledge in mechanical design principles, manufacturing processing, mechanics;
· The ability to contribute, to make a difference and have a tangible impact - turning your passion into action;
· Creative and fresh thinking in your work and your life, regardless of your role;
· A spirit of collaboration - you thrive when you work with a diverse range of people with different views, perspectives and priorities;
· Be proficient in English listening, speaking, reading and writing;
· 2 years and above related work experiences is required.
Send your CV to HR@Vertechs.com