REALology is a compact rheology sensor that allows real-time measurements of fluid density and rheology, combined with trending analysis that is autonomous and highly visible to the operation team. REALology can help reduce risk, increase efficiency, and communicate the performance of dilling projects. With a small footprint, and modular components, it allows easy maintenance with minimum effort.
· Suitable for WBM, OBM, & SBM.
· Compact design, no lifting equipment required.
· Automatic cleaning.
· Remote control on tablet PC.
· Real-time monitoring data can be transferred to RTOC.
· Rheology parameters monitoring and alerts.
· Open API for Wellbore stability, hole cleaning, hydraulics modeling, and additional features.
n, K, PV, AV, YP, τy
Φ 600/ Φ 300/ Φ 200/ Φ 100/Φ60/Φ30/Φ20/Φ10/Φ6/Φ3/Φ0 rpm